Some key features of FlexClip:
- All online; no software to download.
- Easy & free to use.
- Choose from a wide range of high-resolution photos, video footages, and music.
- A clean storyboard allows everyone to trim video, insert text, add music, and record screen with a few clicks.
- Export videos in different aspect ratios and resolutions including 1080p, 720p, and 480p.
I went back through my past postings looking for OpenShot and noticed I had not posted anything about this software for several years. Since that posting, OpenShot has matured and has become a top video editing contender (that is FREE). If interested, you can give OpenShot a “shot” by following the source link below.
OpenShot is an award-winning free and open-source video editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Create videos with exciting video effects, titles, audio tracks, and animations.
This video editor (Icecream Video Editor) is as easy as it gets and is geared more toward getting the job done fast… I was looking for software to remove the background sound in a video and add my own sound. With Icecream Video Editor, got it done in about a minute…
Icecream Video Editor is an easy-to-use free video editing software that enables you to edit videos and create new ones from both videos and photos in a few minutes. Trim videos, add transitions and background audio, add titles and apply visual effects. You can also rotate, speed up, blur videos and much more.
With the Holiday’s wrapping up, I am sure you have video you may want to enhance or cut out segments, etc… Shotcut may be your solution. I ended up downloading the portable version to put Shotcut through its’ paces.
- Support for the latest audio and video formats thanks to FFmpeg
- Supports popular image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WebP as well as image sequences
- No import required – native timeline editing
- Frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- Multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project
- Webcam capture
- Audio capture
- Support for 4K resolutions
- Network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- Frei0r video generator plugins (e.g. color bars and plasma)
- Color, text, noise, and counter generators
- EDL (CMX3600 Edit Decision List) export
- Export single frame as image or video as image sequence
- Videos files with alpha channel – both reading and writing
Source: Shotcut – Home
Nero Platinum 2019 – Today at Amazon I am seeing Nero at a 71% discount…
Create professional-looking movies and slideshows virtually in any format fast, easily and in highest export quality to file or video disc. Best for importing, organizing, playback and streaming of music, video, photo, slideshow, movies, TV shows as well as disc playback.
6 Apps all in one package:
- Import, Create & Edit
- Organize, Play & Stream
- Secure, Encrypt & Compress
- Rip & Convert
- Burn, Copy & Archive
- Stream & Download
Source: Amazon – Nero Platinum 2019
I have always been a fan of Icecream Apps (for Windows). Today I want to share a new software application that they have released, that is a must-have in my book, called Icrecream Video Editor.
Icecream Video Editor is an alternative to paid video editing software that is NEW from Icecream Apps. The Icecream Video Editor is a Windows-based software application that allows you to edit videos and create new ones from both videos and photos in minutes. Icecream Video Editor has easy-to-use editing options where you can trim a video, add a transition, insert some background audio, insert titles and apply visual effects. You can also rotate, speed up, blur videos and much more.
Here is a video editor called OpenShot, that will give you the ability to edit those videos you take using your smartphone. OpenShot is a Linux, Mac, and Windows based software application that offers many transitional effects and recognizes nearly all media formats out there (including video, audio and image files). Through experimentation of my own, I found OpenShot quite user-friendly and recommend for the computer user’s at home.
- Cross-platform (Supports Linux, OS X, and Windows)
- Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg)
- Powerful curve-based Key frame animations
- Desktop integration (drag and drop support)
- Unlimited tracks / layers
- Clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, rotation, and cutting
- Video transitions with real-time previews
- Compositing, image overlays, watermarks
- Title templates, title creation, sub-titles
- 2D animation support (image sequences)
- 3D animated titles (and effects)
- SVG friendly, to create and include vector titles and credits
- Scrolling motion picture credits
- Advanced Timeline (including Drag & drop, scrolling, panning, zooming, and snapping)
- Frame accuracy (step through each frame of video)
- Time-mapping and speed changes on clips (slow/fast, forward/backward, etc…)
- Audio mixing and editing
- Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, chroma key (bluescreen / greenscreen) , and many more!
SOURCE: OpenShot Video Editor