PingInfoView allows you to easily ping multiple host names and IP addresses, and watch the result in one table. It automatically ping to all hosts every number of seconds that you specify, and displays the number of succeed and failed pings, as well as the average ping time. You can also save the ping result into text/html/xml file, or copy it to the clipboard.
Featuring daily software downloads from reputable and safe software review sites. A great majority of these software applications are windows based and many are FREE …
- A free DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. 2021-10-17
- Portable file manager that includes numerous useful features. 2021-10-16
- An excellent free source code editor and Notepad replacement. 2021-10-15
- Free security tool for Windows to effectively remove adware from your computer. 2021-10-15
- Free tool that allows you to emulate up to 4 CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HDD virtual drives on your PC. 2021-10-15