Some years back I can remember exploring a note-keeping application called Zoho Notebook, that was in its’ infancy. Recently I revisited Zoho Notebook and boy was I in for a surprise. This application rocks and I am now committing myself to moving all of my note-keeping data from other platforms where I have data stored (i.e. Microsoft OneNote, Evernote and Google Keep). The reason for my decision is that Zoho does what all of the other applications do, but better (in my opinion). Zoho Notebook works on nearly all OS platforms and devices out there.
Below is a verbatim (best description) I could find on Zoho Notebook. You can judge for yourself.
- Take notes, add files, create checklists, sketches, record audio, and capture moments. All your notes are instantly synced across your devices and to the cloud.
- The simple, intimate joy of Notebook comes from using the app. We’ve been meticulous in our design, paying attention to every detail. Notebook is 100% free and ad-free.
Notebook provides different ways to take notes and capture your thoughts.
– Write notes. Start with text, add images and sketches, checklists or audio, all in the same note.
– Add PDFs, word documents, spreadsheets, and more with the dedicated file note card.
– Create and mark checklists to get stuff done with the dedicated checklist note card.
– Record ideas, meetings, and lectures with the audio note card.
– Capture moments using the dedicated photo note card.
– Sketch ideas and take hand written notes using your finger with the sketch note card.
Content added to Notebook gets intelligently formatted into beautiful, distinct cards.
– Recipe Card automatically pulls the recipe photo and description, creates a checklist for ingredients, and provides step-by-step cooking instructions. See zoho.com/notebook for supported sites.
– Video Card automatically pulls video preview and, once opened, plays in a distraction-free space. Works for YouTube and Vimeo.
– Link Card pulls headline or page title, along with the main image, creating a beautiful note card.
– You can organize various notes into notebooks.
– Notes can be grouped together.
– You can reorder your notes within a notebook.
– Move or copy note cards between notebooks.
– Synchronize all your notes and notebooks across devices and to the cloud.
– Take a note on one device, add to it from another.
– Change the color of your note cards.
– Choose a notebook cover or create your own.
– Lock individual notebooks and notes
– Search your notes within a notebook or across notebooks.
– Share your notes through email and other options.
Source: Zoho Notebook
More Downloads Here