Clipdiary is a favorite of mine, here at “What’s On My PC”, that allows me to store all my copy/paste operations (text and image) on my computer. This is very handy when you are a blogger or writer and you need to copy/paste information into a blog post.
Clipdiary can either be fully installed or downloaded as a portable app. In my case, as usual, I go portable.
- Clipdiary monitors the clipboard and automatically saves its contents to the clipboard history
- Work with text, links, images, files, and all other clipboard formats
- Supports Starred Clips and Labels. Mark clips as important and use Labels to organize them into folders
- Snippets – often used text templates for quick pasting.
- The clipboard history remains between reboots
- You can retrieve the data stored in the clipboard history whenever you need to, even after many years
- Database encryption support (AES-256)
Thank You for visiting
“What’s On My PC“