Here at “What’s On My PC”, I highly recommend “SyncBackFree” to backup or synchronize your personal data from your computer to an external drive, network drive, etc… Once installed, simply pick a source and a destination and whether you want to do “backups” or ” synchronizations”. In my case, I use the synchronization mode where I periodically sync my files to a backup drive…
SyncBackFree gives you:
• Backup and Synchronize: Copy files in both directions
• Restore backup files easily
• Email logs
• Run programs before and after profiles
• Schedule backups
• Unicode enabled for non-English filenames
• Simple and Advanced mode
• Runs on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32/64 bit)
• For Windows Server use SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE
• Extensive Help Documentation
• Completely Free Windows Backup solution!
Backup and synchronize, copy in both directions, email logs, run programs before and after, schedule automatic backups and more. Easy to use yet powerful!
Thank You for visiting
“What’s On My PC“