eToolz eliminates having to go to the command line to launch commonly used network testing tools by including the most important tools wrapped up into one application. eToolz is portable and can be used on USB devices.
- Includes some of the most important network tools like DNS Lookup, Ping, TraceRoute and Whois.
- The most importatnt DNS entries can be shown (A, PTR, NS, MX, TXT und SOA).
- Automatic or manual query for Whois server incl. automatic redirection.
- Mail addresses can be checked for validity.
- Mail headers can be broken down and the received lines can be checked for plausibility.
- Query and update the system time using various time servers.
- Query the external IP address and the external host name through Web services.
- Display the installed and available network adapters and their corresponding IPv4 statistics.
- Display the HTTP headers for a URL.
- eToolz supports internationalized domain names.
- eToolz is portable and can be used on USB devices.
Thank You for visiting
“What’s On My PC“