EncryptOnClick (by 2BrightSparks) is one of those hidden gems that has been a mainstay for years. For you folks at home who are looking for an easy file encryption method, EncryptOnClick is a good option. When visiting the web site to download, scroll down and you will find EncryptOnClick; and, while there you will notice some other FREE software goodies.
EncryptOnClick is like hiring your own highly experienced data security guard who ensures the files you want to keep safe and out of view from others, stay that way.
• A very secure encryption method is also used (256-bit AES encryption).
• Files are both compressed & encrypted, which results in a smaller file.
• Password protected.
• Will encrypt single files or all files in a folder.
• Option to encrypt filenames (SecureZip compatible).
• Very simple to use interface.
• Can be used on a USB key.
• Fully Unicode enabled so filenames in any language can be encrypted.
• Files can be opened and decrypted using WinZip 9 and later provided the correct password is used.
Note: To use EncryptOnClick on a USB key simply copy the following files to the USB device:
Source: 2BrightSparks – EncryptOnClick
Thank You for visiting
“What’s On My PC“